SP Series Polished Short Ram Intake System (SP2090) by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your Prius' airbox and air filter, and the Prius' air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows increased airflow and the aluminum alloy intake tube smoothes the airflow path into the engine. The increased airflow and velocity results in more power, increased acceleration and better fuel economy. Up to 10 HP and 13 ft.lbs TQ Gain. Potentially even MPG gain.
- Improves airflow into the engine
- Uses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits
- Increases horsepower
- Improves acceleration and fuel economy
- Easily installs under the hood
- Every system includes the EA Nanofiber dry air filter
- Air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- Street legal in most States
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Just because the Injen SP Series Short Ram is a traditional "underhood" system, don't think it's any less of a performance air intake system. The SP Series Short Ram is a product of the same rigorous development and testing as Injen's other air intake systems. It's made of the same quality materials and features the same high flow EA Nanofiber dry air filter. The air intake tube is made of 6061, T-6 aluminum alloy, for strength, light weight and smooth airflow. All connections are made with quality silicone connectors that provide flexibility, while maintaining strength and thermal stability. The stainless steel hose clamps provide a solid seal that won’t loosen or deteriorate. The end result is a quality system that will improve performance and look great under the hood.
Fits the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 Prius